So today marks one month that we have been married!!!!! I have heard from a lot of people that the first month is supposed to be hardest with getting used to each other's habits and everything, but I have also heard from a lot of people that the first month is so wonderful and fun. For us it has definitely been the second one. We have so much fun coming home to each other, and getting ready together sharing the bathroom, and waking up to each other's cute faces. We have had little tiffs here and there..."why didn't you pick me up on time?" or "you hate my cooking because I put beef in my taco soup instead of chicken!" But we love and appreciate each other more and more every day!
On our one month mark...
- I realized I still have my acrylic nails on from the wedding.
- We had our first meal sitting at our table instead of on the couch watching TV.
- We had a serious conversation about our future.
- I went to Chris' basketball game where he scored 31 points (for me)!
- We got our fat chef kitchen mat in the mail which completed our home decor.
- Chris broke our bed right after we declared our apartment complete.
- We survived -20 degree weather.
One month down...ETERNITY to go!