Friday, February 6, 2009

Sicko...

I have been sick with all types of different things this past week. My husbee has been taking such good care of me. So while I'm in the tub he brings in a cold drink, chocolate, and some medicine. He popped out two pills and when he went to hand them to me he accidently dropped one in the water. I picked it up as soon as possible but next thing I know the water starts changing colors. In just a couple seconds the whole tub was full of yellow water! I mean..the tiny pill was only in the water for one second! Then when I hopped out I found 4 spots of my skin dyed yellow! What kind of pills do that?!?!



4 comments:

  1. how weird!! that is a little nuts. at least it didn't dye all of your body yellow! my first thought when i saw the picture was, "that's a whole lot of pee!" glad to know it wasn't. hope you get feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy!! I'm glad to see your a blogger too! :D Weird about the pill... but sweet that your hubby was taking care of you!! Your a lucky girl! Anyway... glad to see I have another place to stalk you ;) Haha. Congrats again on the wedding! Your pictures are beatufiul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not so sure that is pill water as much as it is pee water, thats gross... by the way, HUGE bag of chocolates... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes that is so weird! I hope you are feeling better. I was sick last week and was not liking it one bit. Yay for great husbands who take care of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

What up?