My parents are giving me LASIK for my graduation. I am so excited/nervous! So there should be a good/interesting post in a couple of weeks. I go to Utah April 30th for the surgery. I plan to give a full account of what happens so stay tuned...
Other than LASIK I have so much to look forward to this summer. We plan to take a few trips... up to Washington in June for Chris' sister's graduation, down to St.George/Vegas in June for a Conner family reunion/to have fun, to California in July for McKae's wedding, and to Texas sometime after that to meet our new little niece Dub-Dee! I just can't wait for everything!
Besides all those plans I need to find something to occupy my time aka A JOB! Which I have found is pretty much impossible here in this little town. I'm sure I will work soon but I have to wait until after my surgery because I don't want to ask for a week and a half off before I even start. We'll see what happens!
You know those moments that you just love? It just is the best feeling for that one moment? Just for a moment it is the greatest thing you've ever smelled, felt, heard, saw, tasted. The second best thing to feeling those is really thinking hard and realizing what they are. Here are some of my best moments:
1. Right after I have turned in a huge project that I don't have to spend anymore time on.
2. When I have finished putting on my makeup for the day and it feels and looks perfect (because then it is faded an hour later)
3. When I bite into a perfect chocolate chip cooking, fresh from the over, but had the perfect amount of cooling time.
4. When I am laying on my side facing the wall and Chris wraps his arms around me from behind and I feel so safe and loved.
5. When I hear the voice of a member of my family.
6. Right when I walk in the door and I see that someone has a delicious plate of food just waiting for me.
7. Right after finding and purchasing the perfect item (usually shoes or purses) for the perfect price.
8. The moment someone else sees a surprise I planned for them.
9. When i'm sitting around just chillin and I realize that all the people i'm around are those I feel completely comfortable with and can have fun doing nothing with.
10. When my phone starts ringing and its the ringtone of someone I want to talk to.
11. The day after I had a hard workout and I feel just the right amount of soreness in one moment when I try to sit up and it hurts but it feels soooo good!
12. The moment I wake up and open my eyes and see my husby laying next to me.
13. When someone tells me they love me and I can tell they mean it.