Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BUSTIN UP MY FACE!

This past Saturday night at like 1 in the A.M or so Chris had gone to bed before me so all the lights were off in our a-p-t. I got ready for bed then went to get into bed. Then I realized our touch lamp in the living room was still on. It was on the lowest setting so it was giving barely any light but it was buggin me so I went to touch it off. When I got to the lamp I thought for a second if I should turn on the hall light so I would be able to get back but I just thought "eh...its a small apartment, I'll just feel my way." But it was DARK..I'm talkin like PITCH. So I got to the kitchen counter..I felt for the corner of the counter then thought "ok I got here so now its just a quick little run down this tiny little hallway and jump into bed!" WRONG-O! I miscalculated and I guess you have to go to the left a little bit to get the the hallway or else you might run into A WALL! And that's exactly what I did...face first! I busted my lip open and I had big red spots on my forehead and next to my nose. I went in to wake Chris up and said "Baaaabe...I hit my face on the wall and I'm bleeding." And he was like "say honest". He didn't even laugh! He was so concerned and he went and got me ice for my HUGE swollen lip!

I took some pictures the next morning. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it really was but I just like to put images with my stories. My lip is about half the size it was that night and there is a bruise just starting to come in above my right eyebrow (my right..your left). Just look for it right above my eyebrow thats closest to my hair. You can barely see it in the pictures but its there!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that's so funny! i did the same thing earlier this year, except it was our door that i forgot was closed... your poor lip. even with the owie on your lip it still looks border-line luscious in that bottom picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats all I have to say.
    -Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. that'll teach you next time to have some night lights around the house! haha you know you could be a lip model...even with your baby herpe on the bottom lip! hahahah

    colette

    ReplyDelete

What up?