Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

I got to fly to Oakland for a couple of days to celebrate the wedding of Mckae Stiles and Nate King! It was so much fun to be with my girls and participate in all the festivities. It was the first wedding (besides my own) that I got to go watch in the sealing room. It was beautiful! I'm gonna let these pictures and videos tell the stories...


Amber, Mckae and I reunited!


I organized a bachelorette party for the night before the wedding! Games, food and gifts!



Wedding morning I got to do Mckae's makeup! She looked gorgeous!



I also loved her dress! Here they are as husband and wife for the first time!


Here are her best friends in front of the Oakland Temple!


Backyard reception! I loved the wedding details!


Kissing shot by the pool!

Her car was awesome! There were some goodies inside...

The bachelorette party was at Chevy's restaurant. Fun times!

At the reception..the daddy daughter/first dance. It was sweet!

4 comments:

  1. Aw I loved it!! Se looks gorgeous! Good job with the makeup! Do mine please.. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for Mmmkay!!! she had a gorgeous dress! the cake looked yummy!!!! glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuute! how fun to get away and out of rexburg for a best-friends wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mckae was beautiful... she is so lucky to have you for a friend...her make up was perfect...i'm glad you had a good time in spite of the curse...MOM

    ReplyDelete

What up?