Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick Update

We've just been living, working and playing. It's great to be out of Rexburg and starting out somewhere else. We are living in a condo in Sumner for now until we find out where Chris is going to school. I am LOVING not being in an apartment. We took over my Dad's condo since he took off to St. George. It's fun because its like the gathering area of my bro and sisters.

Rexburg Apartment and Our new home in WA

Kailey has been staying with us until school starts. We've been doing a lot of dancing and Chris and I are teaching her how to drive. She has her permit and she is getting really good. I can't believe our little girl is old enough to drive. We also got to babysit Murphy for 10 days. Murphy is the Hayes family dog. He is pretty much the best dog ever. It is so cute how he sits up and begs whenever anyone is eating. It was fun and now we have puppy fever. We want one.


1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooooo cute! I miss lil Murph. BTW I think I am friends with him on facebook...weird. Glad things are going good.

    ReplyDelete

What up?