Thursday, October 1, 2009

I took it...

McKae tagged me to do this couples survey so here it is....

What are your middle names? Michelle and Michael

How long have you been together? Together 1 year 6 months- Married 9 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Starting going out almost right away- dating officially about a month later

Who asked who out? He asked me!

Whose siblings do you see the most? Definitely mine-his are all over the place

Do you have any children together? Not yet- but a lot to come!

What about pets? We are planning on getting a puppy in a couple months

Did you go to the same school? BYU-Idaho

Who is the most sensitive? umm..I am girl sensitive but he is overall sensitive (does that make sense?)

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Subway-he could eat it for every meal

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Mexico!

Who has the worst temper? I'm ashamed to say me

Who does the cooking? I'm proud to say me!

Who is more social? We're pretty even- it does depend on the mood and situation

Who is the neat freak? no question on this one-ME

Who is the most stubborn? That's my middle name

Who hogs the bed? We're really good with this- we sleep cuddled and share covers

Who wakes up earlier? CHRIS- literally 5 hours before me

Where was your first date? Jamba Juice!

Who has the bigger family? I do

Do you get flowers often? Now that you mention it... I got them way more often before we were married

Who eats more? Chris by a landslide- and I love feeding him!

Who sings better? Chris has an amazing voice

Who does the laundry? Me

Who is better with the computer? He would say he is just because he has a MAC and I have a PC

Who drives when you are together? Chris- and he ALWAYS opens my door

Who picks where you go to dinner? We play the 'not it' game until we just turn into what is closest

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? Chris- but in my defense, I'm never wrong :)

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're both strong in different relationship areas

Who eats more sweets? Since that's my main food group- Me

Who cries more? Sensitive crying-Chris Upset crying-me

What's your best day together? I choose 2- wedding day and the day after!

Where did you honeymoon? On a cruise to Mexico!

Favorite date night? The classic dinner and movies are our faves..but we've also had many great Sports game dates.

Favorite TV show to watch together? We DVR so many- Grey's Anatomy would be the fave!

Couple I imagine us growing old like? His Arnold grandparents- so amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Loves it!! Fun to know.....I look forward to taking a couples survey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Ya'll are like the ideal couple..... I hate you!

    ReplyDelete

What up?