Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's all happenin' in 2010...

I have TONS of New Year's resolutions. There is so much to accomplish in my life and I figure that I am in the PRIME of LIFE right now so I should work on checking a lot off my list. Some of these things I have already done and some I have never. I have been keeping a written list and since this blog is kinda like my journal I will record the goals that aren't the personal ones...
  • Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover
  • RESCUE A PUPPY
  • Travel to at least one place I have never been
  • Ride a horse
  • Attend the temple at least once a month
  • Visit Texas (and be the favorite Aunt)
  • Completely redecorate our bedroom
  • Replace routine workout with fitness classes
  • Do something dramatic to my hair (long brown or short blonde!)
  • Get my scrapbooks all up to date
  • Try one new recipe a week...for the husb
  • SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE to family, friends, and strangers!
  • Read all the Nicolas Sparks books
  • Add clothing to Sassy Pose stock
I can't WAIT to get started!

P.S. Husbabe's birthday is on Monday and I am going to SPOIL him ROTTEN!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the favorite auntie thing... that spot is taken

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the 2010 goals!! i wanna read more books, do more service, travel (duh-girls trip!), re-redlight my hair, want you to visit texas and be the favorite best friend, and cook more! yeah! -C

    ReplyDelete

What up?