I have TONS of New Year's resolutions. There is so much to accomplish in my life and I figure that I am in the PRIME of LIFE right now so I should work on checking a lot off my list. Some of these things I have already done and some I have never. I have been keeping a written list and since this blog is kinda like my journal I will record the goals that aren't the personal ones...
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover
- RESCUE A PUPPY
- Travel to at least one place I have never been
- Ride a horse
- Attend the temple at least once a month
- Visit Texas (and be the favorite Aunt)
- Completely redecorate our bedroom
- Replace routine workout with fitness classes
- Do something dramatic to my hair (long brown or short blonde!)
- Get my scrapbooks all up to date
- Try one new recipe a week...for the husb
- SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE to family, friends, and strangers!
- Read all the Nicolas Sparks books
- Add clothing to Sassy Pose stock
I can't WAIT to get started!
P.S. Husbabe's birthday is on Monday and I am going to SPOIL him ROTTEN!