Thursday, March 4, 2010

PINK


These pinks trees are EVERYWHERE around here! I love them so much because they are just so sweet. We have some right outside our door and they just make me feel like spring is here! I know it isn't quite here but I am feeling special knowing my birthday is the first day of spring so everyone loves that day! I was just realizing that I have spent probably the past 5 Marches in Idaho because I was going to school. This is the first time in 5 years I am going to get to see spring bloom all around me. I love it! I hope its going to be warm enough that we can have a birthday picnic with BBQ chicken, the boys playing football, and the girls laying out on a blanket under the sun munching on fruit, and Houshie running around chasing butterflies...ok the butterflies thing might be a stretch but I am crossing my fingers for that image to come true!

1 comment:

What up?