Monday, August 23, 2010

man cave

This week we've been watching my cousin's kids while her and her husband are vacationing in Hawaii! One boy (C) and one girl (T). The second day we were here the 3 boys {husb, bro and cuz} went and bought the new Madden 11 game. It was all cool at first...them playing in the superbowl and T and I hanging out doing girl things. Then T had to leave for the weekend and I found myself in a man cave for the next couple days... staring at this...

But I love those guys and it's been a good time. We found a new pizza place we love...


And I get to be with these cute boys everyday...

Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Great lookin guys!!! I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gotten rave reviews M&M....my mom and I were just talking about how much we love having you guys here! Thank you for helping out Lolo!!! You are so darling, and sweet...you're giving me a toothache!!!

    ReplyDelete

What up?