- An adorable wooden Trick or Treat table decoration
- An orange striped tie for husband
- A Halloween beaded bracelet (just for me!)
- A black loofah with a giant friendly spider inside
- A pumpkin spice candle (mmmmm...)
- Madden 2011 (obvs a request from Chris....made his life)
- A mummy stuffed dog toy for Houshie Bar
- Bath gel inside a lil plastic ghost (!!!)
- Turkey Jerky
- A ghost tea-light decoration
- Caramel Apple room spray
- Halloween hologram tissue box
- Pumpkin spice hand soap
- Pumpkin style votive holder
- Spider salt and pepper shakers with holders (my fave!) see pic below..
- One of those magic wash clothes...get it wet and it expands
- Cute kitchen towel that says "Eeeeek!" (love!)
- Cupcake cups with toothpick decor included
- Car Halloween scented smell goodies
- Big bag of Orange and Black PB M&Ms
- Halloween hot cocoa packets (can't wait for weather change)
- Halloween See's candy pack (notice there was already one missing when I took the pic...I couldn't help it..:)
- An assortment of other Halloween candies sprinkled throughout
- & Topped with pumpkin confetti!!!
EEEeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! So much to do, eat, wear and decorate with!
This was before Houshie completely tore apart the mummy looking for the thing that made it squeak. He found it all right...and de-mummified the mummy in the process.
Die now...these shake salt and pep! The legs are just little holders for the shakers...love em!