Saturday, October 16, 2010

OreO ObsessiOn

Remember my problem with the apothecary jar obsession I have acquired? Welllllllllll....today I hit the jackpot-ding ding ding ding ding!!!! I'll skip the story since it's not funny or entertaining and there is way too much math for my liking. So. long story short- I went in the store to return a $10 item and ended up exchanging for a beautiful 20 something dollar apoth jar and some red masking tape and still got $8 back!!! I know...luck duck. I get way too excited about a good deal.

So I still haven't found the perfect large apothecary jar set to fulfill my decorative desires. But I do love my new gumball shaped jar so much. I wanted to do something extra special with it! I decided to couple it with one of my most favorite things of all time. OREOS! That's double stuffed Oreos to you! Now I have an 'oreo jar' and I vow to always have it filled for visitors. Makes me happy ♥ I'm in love in so many ways.

1 comment:

What up?