Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pick-chas!

Husband and I had the supreme opportunity to get fam pick-chaaas taken by some great girls, Jackie and Yadira! We needed some new Hayes family pictures since we are coming up on our 2 year annie and still only have engagement and wedding photos all over the place. We l♥ved getting our picture taken a little too much and basked in the joy of getting posed all throughout Old Town Scottsdale. We haven't seen all of the edited pics yet but I'm so excited to decorate and get canvases made and design our Christmas card and just sit and stare at our new photos all day long!!! I love them all but here is a preview of some of my faves so far...

4 comments:

  1. oh my I love the last one! how gorgeous is Arizona!? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeal! They are all adorable!how perfectly grown out is that Houshins hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair has gotten soo long!!! i love the family pics! we're getting ours this week so i can then decorate the house and design christmas cards too!! only our pics will be taken in the SNOW! it's like 30 degrees here today...BOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop being so adorable! love the one with H sitting so perfectly and staring right into the camera.

    ReplyDelete

What up?