Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I got your DBack

How adorbable is this man? That's easy...10...on a scale of 1-10. Stud muff husband of the year now has 2 jobs! He's still doing his Direct TV sales which he is AWESOME at and now he just got selected to be an events manager for the Arizona DiamondBacks! He is def just as excited bout all the free DB gear and hundreds of free game tickets as he is about actually working for the team. So proud of that guy. The pic is right before his first event...he was as giddy as a school girl on the first day of class!

While we're on the subject of BACKS {D-backs...get it} let me just miserably say that I injured my back again today....grrrrrrrrrrrr. And I am very mad about it. I feel like I'm 95 years old!!! 24 and 95 is a big diff...so that's pretty awf if you ask me. So I am now home from work and Chris is taking care of me {when he's not working}. He made me a bed in the living room and constantly brings me heat packs...food...pills....and anything else I might need. When Chris was at work I tried to ask Hooshie to answer the door when a package came...but he just stared at me...so that's gonna be his next trick. I'm crossing my fingies that I am magically healed for the Ward Christmas Party this weekend...that I have been helping plan. Fings crossed fings crossed!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you hurt your back. If you ever need a chiropractor my uncle is a chiropractic neurologist. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx for the entertainment! I saved this specifically for when I fed lakai at 11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your hurt M&M...and Jeff is gone for the weekend...suggestion though...Ice not Heat for a new injury....heat feels good, but ice is anti-inflammatory.
    Now, I am soooo excited for Chris to get to work for the Dbacks! What a perf job for him! We moved out here the year that the Dbacks won the world series (we even went to the parade) so love our Dbacks! I hope he loves it so much that you never never ever move! :)

    ReplyDelete

What up?