Friday, December 17, 2010

I have a sad story...

I opened the front door this morning and saw this in my path...
Whaaaat tha frickity? It seriously didn't even register in my puny mind what it was. I thought it might be some Christmas prank gone awry {like I know someone that would be silly enough to prank us}. Then I looked up and saw this...
My beautiful Christmas Creation. ruined! It never rains in Arizona. But it rained yesterday {so I guess sometimes it rains in AZ}. And I guess this is what happens when it rains. Now I know. It's my style to learn things the hard way. So sad.

{those of you that recreated this wreath...learn from my mistake...put some kind of protecting sealant stuff on that mug. please}

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I'm so sorry but that is super funny. It's like Frosty the Snowman melting AZ style. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

What up?