Saturday, December 11, 2010

we ♥ our stockings!

this is our second Christmas together as a married couple {wooohooo I ♥♥♥♥ Christmas} so I figured it's HIGH TIME we get some Christmas stockings to lovingly call our own. And I ob didn't want to get just any ol' stockings for my lil family. I wanted them to be special. And I wanted them to be different and creative. So I asked my Mombo, THE Queen of Crafts, to craft up some stocks for us!! We got them in the mail this week and we LOOOVE them! They could not have been cuter, more perfect or more elfish. Check em out...





After we opened our stocking package and did a lil photo shoot with them....we were in a Christmasy mood. So we went out to Targ {yes I was walking like a granny with a bad back} and picked up some adorbo initial pins to add some identity and even more personality to each of our stocks....


And some stocking holders. JOY is my fave Christmas word. And i'm obsessed with the bell for the "O". And I can't really tell in the pic but the letters are green!!! Oh Happy Night!

2 comments:

  1. jeal! I want some please mummy... can I have some more... turkish delight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled that you love them and the joy is the perfect find....by the way , the pic of you all with housh is adorable...your hair is so long...............

    ReplyDelete

What up?