Monday, January 17, 2011

Dresser Up!

I've had a spark of crafty inspiration recently. Soooo I started like 6 craft projects at one time. And I've just finished 2 of them. The first was a dresser I bought off E-Bizzy {ebay o'course} and I repainted it to match our room!
The dresser in original form...

Pretty much complete {minus the white vinyl detailing I'm gonna add}...

Before...

After. The pink items are part of another craft project in the works {!}

Now I'm pouting because I want my mom and sisters to be here to help me with the others. Hirumph.

3 comments:

  1. turned out SOOOOO CUTE! are you doing pink in your room now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no im not. Just have that stuff in there for a pop of color until I decide to finish those projects! come craft with me....plllleeeease!

    ReplyDelete

What up?