Saturday, January 1, 2011

M-Ville & the Hayes'

Christmas time was legen...wait for it...dary! Legendary. And by that I mean it was just a really fun time with lots of family, games, food and presents! We flew up to Washington and spent most of the time in Marysville with Chris' whole family. Each and every one of those Hayes peeps are hilarious. I feel like I was laughing the entire time.

Christmas morning we all had stockings filled to the BRIM. Seriously, my MIL {queen of packages} is apparently also the Queen of stocking stuffers. And gift giving. And spoiling us rotten! I loved seeing how Christmas happens...Hayes style. Everyone was so thoughtful and appreciative and it was just lov-a-ly.

I literally just started making a highlights list but I just had too many and couldn't decide which to use. But I will say that watching home movies from when the kids were little was probably my fave thing we did. loved seeing the little errie. & i don't think I have ever laughed harder {thanks to the girl's Britney Spears music video ;)} So I don't think I'm gonna have any problem remembering that it was an unforgettable week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What up?