Friday, January 28, 2011

perfection. in cookie form.

these scrumptious stuffed sweets caught my eye {obvs they would} on another blog and I had to try the recipe immediately. The result made me happier than the day I realized there were other clothing options than overalls. two of my all time favorites mixed into one. my lanta..try these suckas out.

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!! Best thing ever? quite possibly. You think that its gonna be weird and you're gonna bite into a hard oreo. but you're wrong...the chocolate cookies soften and it all kinda melts together.

{this is right out of the oven..still kinda doughie.}

To check out how to make these lovely littles you can visit THIS blog. thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! Kelli is going to love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even believe it are you related to Dad or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm just made these yesterday and they are delish!

    ReplyDelete

What up?