Tuesday, February 1, 2011

smarty paws

Draw the curtains and hold the phone because our pooch......is a genius. i have called the cute but mostly stinky and often clueless poop-faced pup a lot of things. & genius is not usually one of them. but today...he showed his true colors. and the colors were... Albert Einstein. the little fluffernutter squash was home alone for a couple of hours today and he spent those hours trying to figure out how to skillfully let us know that he is really a human trapped in a dog's body. and his profession is secretly a mathematician. {hahaha can you imagine him sitting there punching in some numbers on his calculator? haha} He took on this feat using nothing but the blank canvas that is the living room floor and the flips flops from our overflowing shoe basket.

So...we left with the floor completely clear and came home to three perfectly separated piles of shoes in the middle of the floor. He separated the shoes into piles of 1, 2 and 3 shoes! and he sat in front of them beaming proudly at us. Is this real life? bet your asterisk it is. Hoosher totally pulled a "babe the pig" and communicated with us through flip flops {and one TOMS shoe}.

I mean...there is no other explanation. we never come home to all our shoes from the shoe basket spread all over the floor...in piles or not. he saw the opportunity and seized the day!

This picture cracks me up. I busted up laughing the moment I took it. Noble Hooshie standing in front of his masterpiece. Like a child holding up their school test with a big "A+" on it. Hahahahahaha. hoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you have no idea who I am, but I found your blog through Stephanie Madsen's blog. I've been reading your posts and I am craaaacking up here! You're hilarious. I hope you don't think I'm creepy now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...not creepy...I lOVE it! someone needs to read it haha! thaaaaanks for thinking I'm funny ;)

    ReplyDelete

What up?