Monday, March 7, 2011

anything 'fecal' is not my friend

I made the biggest deal ever about the Fecal Matter on the shopping carts. So much so that I was a wee bit frightened to go to the store. apparently I thought that suddenly invisible bacteria would be poo smeared all over the handle. So I held off until today's early afternoon hours...and when I went I was perfectly pleased to find that the anti-bac wipes were fully stocked and ready to use. whew.in the clear! So I pretty much wiped down the whole handle half of the cart. Two wipes later I got on with my shopping. Made it to the checkout safely. Thought I had made it out germ free. But after focusing on the credit card machine while paying I looked over at the bagger to see that she was loading my grocers into a different cart that was standing by while my germ free cart was still at my side. oh bullocks. after all that you're really gonna made me fecal-load my hands up? dagnab. I used my wrists like a crazy and walked the 10 feet to the wipes and wiped down the new and blemished cart {and my wrists} just so I could take my cart to my car without gagging.

i think that study ruined my life. needlesstosay...I felt the urge to stop by the 99 cent store on the way home and snag these bad boys....


never will I leave home without them.

1 comment:

  1. I am chuckles the clown right now on your entire blog... AND Kobe is intently barking at the screen as I watch the vids... ps mental image of you pushing the cart with your wrists tickles my throat... AND your wrists will still get the fecal on it, just FYI!

    ReplyDelete

What up?