Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How we RoLL

I have recently been taught a rather important life lesson....or maybe just a fun fact...if you will. And that lesson fact is: that you have NOT really experienced Las Vegas until you have experienced it in a group of 9 hilarious, fun, crazy awesome, pretty, adventurous 20-something year old girls. you just haven't...I promise you. I have been to Vegas many a time. But last weekend I went with a group of my girlfriends from my Texas high school years for a double bachelorette party and it was unlike anything I have ever experienced...in an 'I like getting treated like a VIP and being on a girl's night out every night' kinda way!

Colette was one of my best friends in high school. So many good memories with that girl. She is quite literally one of the funniest people I have ever met and I just love being around her. Last time I saw her was when she came up for my wedding in Portland 2 1/2 years ago!!! {waaay too long} And now she is the one getting married!! SO happy for Cobra. AND Valerie.

So anyway...Vegas...uh-mazing. We did everything. Had a lot of laughs, met some crazy peoples and got SO many unbelievable hookups. So unbelievable you can't believe it. I'm talkin fancy dinners, VIP booths, limo rides, pool cabanas...i mean unlimited entertainment....and all food and drinks... All free free FREEEE! It pays to be ladies. It surely does.

Our sweet decorated rooms. Beautiful rooms with an awesome view in the heart of the strip. Haley and I got there before everyone else...so we learned to play craps and won $5 on the slots. Yesss! Lucky start.

On the way to the Tao Beach pool. Posin in front of our hotel...TI.

Lunchin in the Venetian. Our matching Bachelorette shirts. {They say "That's how we roll...Vegas May 2011". Get it. roll...like dice. vegas. ya they're awesome.}

Second night. Dinner at Eva Longoria's restaurant Beso.

About to get our dance on at Marquee in the Cosmopolitan. 'Cept I couldn't do much dancing with intense blisters on my feet from the first night. Still fun..and wild and crazy. Our booth had a unicorn lady and there was a British looking guard...and some neon ballerinas with red Mohawks...interesting place with house music... and we loved it. Plus we saw Nicky Hilton there so I got to check off my 'see a celebrity' goal for the weekend.

Saturday day we went to the pool at MGM...where the big Paquio v. Mosley fight was happening. So it was packed. But the pool was SO much fun. We got invited up to the lil private pools overlooking the main pools and we danced our booties off and had the greatest time just laughing and carrying on as we tend to do.

We stayed at the pool til they kindly kicked us the heck outta there. Wet republic = radical.

Chris Brown the limo driver took us to dinner, a show and then the Hard Rock to wrap up the night... and our trip. We were all tired and dehydrated and delirious and still ready to have a good time. And 'twas.

All in black and the brides in white. Love you girls. Can't wait til next time.

Jessie, Haley, Meghan, Alyson, Bonnie, Moi, Carla,
Colette & Valerie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What up?