Monday, May 2, 2011

It has begun...

I have not blogged in forev. And my Aunt Kailyn let me know that I need to. So I am. I have been majorly busy because my 'best ever most special delivery in all the world' arrived from Texas and it's taking up all my time. And I absolutely love it. Half of the delivery looks like this...
My favorite {and only} niece Lucy Lott!!!! The other half was my favorite oldest sister Christie and my second niece who is currently dwelling in her tummy. The Lotts are moving here to AZ just to be by meeeeeeee...or us... {and maybe possibly some other reasons}. We have been having so much fun since they are staying with us until they find a place. So I have been happily busy looking for houses, playing ring around the rosie, going "out-tide" to look at the "tee", refereeing Hooshie and Lu's playtimes and doing a lot of this...

My favorite thing in the world! the lil lu-bug. I love Lucy and Christie and Daniel. so much. I'm so happy! My brilliant plan of getting every single member of my family and my in-law family to move to Arizona has begun! Muahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I know exactly how you feel about Lulu, because that's how we all felt about Mel! This makes me smile BIG! :)

    ReplyDelete

What up?