Monday, June 20, 2011

Golf is on... so I'm blogging

I have been neglecting blogface because we have had a bit of a busy month of June. First weekend we moved into our house. Second weekend we were outta town for the Conner family reunion in Utah. Third weekend Chris was outta town near Vegas for work so I tried to not be home as much as poss and overstayed my welcome at my sister's, spent hours at IKEA and had a sleepover at Mel's house. I can't be home alone because I get scared no matter what. Can nooooot handle the dreadful silence and the scary movie scenes running throughout my mangled mind.

I have been awful at taking pictures and at being organized. all out of sorts. Just not myself at all. Nothing a couple of good home cooked meals can't fix. Soooo....who's comin to my home to cook the meals? Hahahaha. Kid. All I'm doing the next couple of weeks is decorating the house {i'm obsessed!}, working and hanging out with my boo and my hoo. So much to look forward to the next half of the year! Yee haw!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see pics of the new place! :)

    ReplyDelete

What up?