Monday, January 23, 2012

Free February

{That's my for real calendario right there}
I just finished a week long sugar fast. And then I come into work today and there are delicious caramel infused chocolate cupcakes. So I eat one for breakfast and now I want to die of gross and I am going straight back on the friendly fast. Ew.

So...February is almost here. I think I love Feb. It is probably my least busy month in the whole calendar year. I'm definitely a huge plan-ahead-er with trips and events and other plans already penciled in on my calendar for every month of the year... but my Feb calendar page is pretty unpopular...blank with just a big fat heart on the 14th....and that's really just one night of 'lets-act-like-we're-going-to-do-something-extravagant-but-end-up-going-to-our-fave-restaurant-then-eat-chocolate-covered-strawbs-in-the-bubble-bathtub' plans.

I'm going to take advantage of this upcoming {usually boring and quiet} month and do things I want to that I don't ever do when I'm super busy....like creative decorating for my house, all of my Pinterest "to try" pins, and maybe even one of those photo challenges for this here blog.

I have seen a couple of challenges that have gone on out there that I have rather enjoyed following. I like the idea of the 30 for 30 challenge...where you choose 30 pieces of your clothing and remix them to make 30 outfits in 30 days. Then post up pics of your looks. I have also seen a 30 day picture/video project...where you take any random picture or video of your day every day for a month...then post it up with an interesting lil explanation. I haven't decided.

So if anyone reading has any opinions on which I should do...or any diff challenges that I don't know about...lemme know. Fun for me. Fun for my friends & fam & blog-world friends that read me. Thanks ya'll. :)

5 comments:

  1. hey girl, you asked me where i work but your email address isn't attached to your comments so i couldn't reply directly back to you. i work in a government office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 30 for 30 definitely! Lets go buy all new clothes and start fresh... do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love. how am i only just now finding your blog. totally smitten. you are adorable. hope you'll check out mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 for 30 would be so fun to follow- that's my vote:-)

    To answer your q- my hubs is from Chandler and I am from Gilbert! Together we are from Mesa- we lived at ASU East campus before moving, ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes do 30-30 remix! its so much fun and creative!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What up?