Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy B-day to a 6 year old

I am in denial. My yittle bitty favorite 'tie-dye wearing, top ramen loving, always fun having' younger sister is 18 today. Eight-teen! I feel like she should be turning 6. SIX year old! Seems like just yesterday I was picking her up from elementary school with her funky teeth and pig tail braids...and walking around the grocery store making her call me mom as loud as she could so it would confuse people. Ahhh the good ol' days.

Kailey aka Kake {pronounced Cake. obvi} is the coolest. Just rad. I can't beeee-lieve she's graduating from high school this year. And starting college. Then she is going places. Big places. Whilst 17 she traveled to the sky in a hot air balloon, jumped off and bungee glided down the stratosphere and hopped on and rode an elephant...always keeping us entertained. I admire this spunky spunk-face. She is confident and hilar and caring and awesome. She is one of my best friends in the world.

I LOVE you Kailey Shell. Happy Birthday! kkhh.

{when Kay was in town for Christmas...I got to take some 18 year old pics for her. Isn't she the most gorgeous girl?}



3 comments:

  1. Hey doll :)
    so i just found your blog and
    I wanted to invite you to join
    My Valentine Card Swap?
    Only for U.S. Residents
    Click Here

    The more girls the better :)
    i wanted everyone to have a cute
    little something in the mail ?

    Please help me spread the word

    xoxo
    Melina ?
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!

    xo Shane
    shaneprather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What up?