Monday, January 2, 2012

TWENTY TWELVE


HAP HAPPY NEW YEAR!! My goal for this new year is to do what I enjoy doing...and be who I want to be. Plain and simple. Enjoy...not endure.

There are a lot of good things that I am not. But I am not going to try to be something I'm not. I'm going to be a better version of what I am...and if some of those things that I'm not start to develop in me...that's just a sweet lil cherry on top.

I want to have fun and keep things exciting. No falling into ruts. Keep things going. Don't groan when the alarm goes off in the morning. Think of what I will accomplish in a day. Maybe I'll have a really good conversation with a new friend. Maybe I'll have a great workout and eat really healthy. Maybe I'll get an answer to a prayer. Maybe I'll put together a really lovely outfit. Maybe Chris and I will make progress in some of our family goals. Who knows what each day holds. Maybe one of these things will happen...maybe all will happen...and maybe none will happen. But I will try.

I'm going to try to enjoy what I do, be friendly, develop specific talents, take trips and have new experiences with my love {bucket list!}, stay in contact with old friends and distant relatives, kick debt out of my life, plan & host parties, celebrate every holiday to the fullest, make others feel special.

Right now I am a wife. A full time Merchandising Coordinator. An involved aunt, sister and daughter. Pretty reserved around strangers. Pretty outgoing and crazy around familiars. I obsess over my doggie. I work out sporadically. I spend money on house decorations & clothes. I feel good when I go to the temple. I love to bake and hate to cook.  I'm a little creative. A lot impatient.  & that's me going into twenty twelve...

We'll see what I am next year. Happy new one!

2 comments:

What up?