Monday, February 27, 2012

The best accessory.




I had a top notch weekend. Thanks for asking. Monday is here too soon…as per use. But my maybe-not-gonna-happen plan this week is to have a good attitude AND eat healthy . all week. Sooo cheers to that. 

OK. So. I had two great accessories to go with this outfit. That yummy summery orange clutch up there. Or my adorabial dog, Hooshie.  I wanted both but I couldn’t hold them both at once. Quite a pickle.  So I did one of each and decided to have Hooshie in another neutral colors day outfit post. When he’s feelin fly. 

So hows about those Oscars, eh? I actually thought it was pretty good this year. It’s always my worst award show but I feel obligated to watch every year because of all the beautiful people. I don’t get it…my head just tells me I need to. It’s actually not so bad when you just fast forward through all the awards given that you have no idea who any of the people nominated are. I’ve got a lead thumb when it comes to the fast forward button. It just makes smart sense. 

Top of my best dressed list holds Cameron Diaz {!} , Gwyneth Paltrow, Octavia Spencer {workin what she’s got!}, and Giuliana Rancic {just an interviewer but I was so obsessed with her look}. And Rose Byrne from Bridesmaids, I thought, had a beautiful head of hair and face. 

I was disappointed in Angelina. You know...Angie? Yeah she had a long sexy spider leg showing but she wears black 70% of the time and I feel like she is so beautiful that she could pull off the risky pieces so much better than other people. So…live a little Ange. {ha! Ange.like we’re friends.}

Also, The Dictator with the ashes...Why? He’s a child. 

Have a good one peeps! :)

13 comments:

  1. AH! Love your blog! So glad you came across mine so that I can follow you now. and YES, dogs are always the best accessories.
    xx
    jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. I think I need a white blazer in my life.

    Love,
    Laci

    lifeinterlaced.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Everyone does! I think I'm gonna get another one in a longer length too.

      Delete
  3. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! looks like you have quite the cutie for a pup too!
    Loved finding your blog, can't wait to read more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so glad you found my blog~ you have the best style! I love all the most recent posts & amazing outfits. I'm following you for sure!

    amber-eve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so nice! Finding new blogger friends is awesome.

      Delete
  5. I loved the Oscars this year and now need to watch all the movies. I think I held my breath during Meryl's entire speech. Really touching.

    PS I am following you on twitter @flgirlnewlife.

    Love the orange clutch and the white blazer. So very summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a Fabulous clutch! Nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the Oscars...wish it was as glamorous as it was back in the old Hollywood days! And Angelina needs to eat a steak. asap. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! Love that necklace and your style!

    Your new follower,

    Missy from http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've got some style on you, missy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

What up?