Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Color Blocks




I am an Extraterrestrial. Boo!
Yesterday was a holiday. The best kind of holiday because it's the kind that lets me get the day off work! I planned the best doo-da day for my monday. Took the doggies for a walk, met C for lunch, got tons of things crossed off my to-do list and spent the rest of the time shopping with the Sist! Yee yes please.

We had just come off a fresh & successful trip to TJ Maxx Homegoods...and we were making our way to Supe Targ {obvi}...when a young metal-lipped energy drinkin hooligan put a wrench in our plans. He hit us. Rear ended my precious alabaster auto, Mystique. It was scary and I had no where to pull over and I went into shock for a little minute. But it was all good. No injuries and no signs of wreckage on the cars. Surprising...by how hard the hit felt. Coulda sworn a rolling boulder had found it's way into my lane. But it was just a ghetto mustang with a noodles for brains driver...probably texting like they do.

So we went ahead and continued on with our shop spree. Along with the things on my buy list I just had to add some white chocolate M&Ms and an adorb white decorative rabbit....to calm my pain and suffering from the rear ending.

We ended the day with chicken tacos topped with HOMEMADE Chick-fil-a sauce.!! SO scrumptious. Thank you presidents...I like your day. 

PS. Final 3 on Bachelor.  2 are my picks and 1 is Chris'. Pressure is on.

7 comments:

  1. you look too pretty in that shirt! I love it. Glad you had a good day off, but such a bummer about your accident. I got in my first car accident about a week ago, they are no fun at all.
    I am your newest follower and adore your blog already! I would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you like it :)
    xo
    Morgan
    http://biggrinsmakelaughlines-morgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you're really pretty! <3 sounds like a lovely holiday, wish it was still going on though!

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And AGREED. I'm ready for another day off already :)

      Delete
  3. Ok. we need to switch closets asap. I'm sure you're ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR SHIRT! I saw that the other day....shouldda bought it!


    www.tallgirlmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really adorable!! Would you follow eachother?

    Your newest follower, Sarah

    somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The back is soooo cute!

    lifeinterlaced.com

    ReplyDelete

What up?