Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

It's 3:14 on Friday. I'm at work...but I can't work. Who can on a Friday? Who can during the last hour and 46 mins of work before the weekend? All I seem to be able to do is drool. Drool alllllllllll over my Spring Style Pinterest Pinboard of inspiration and perfection. More specifically.......this exact {to the T} outfit that I will be wearing every single day for the next 6 months. Except at work...and church... and any time I'm outside in 115 degree weather {i'll be wearin nothing in that situation}....
this is not me. it's a pinterest pin. fooled ya ;)

It looks so comft & I love wedges. I have so many outfits in my head for spring. So many pictures I want to take. Wish I was posting some 30 for 30 pictures right now. But I can't bring myself to do it. Because I'm heavily medicated. And said medication makes me a moody porcupine.

At least I have fun peeps comin into town tonight. G'day.

2 comments:

  1. i am right there with you i need spring time to come pronto! this outfit is to die for. ooo can't wait to see your 30 for 30 melissa! I'm thinking of taking that up again!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely cannot work on friday afternoons. i am a worthless employee. i want that outfit to be my uniform, too! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

What up?