Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Give me some pink & purple sugar!


Happy Day of Love! This morning I woke Chris up to some pink sprinkled donuts{fave}, strawberry milk and a promise for some sa-weet gifts tonight. Now at work I plan to be blaring lovie love songs {compliments of Whitney Houston...rip} and admiring my gorge pink and red flowers. It is officially Valentine's Day & unofficially Spring...at least here in Arizona. It's abso-lutso gorgeous. About 75 degrees every day and just perf. I'm in love...with my husb and the weather.

Now let's all get hopped up on some shhhhhuga! 

10 comments:

  1. obsessed!! with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is adorable! Love the heels.

    I wish we had your warm weather here in Michigan! Sadly it is cold and snowy and my car is covered in salt, haha.

    Oh well, I'm still feelin' the love! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! & I've been there with the snow covered car. Ugh. But I'll be jealous of you in the summer I'm sure :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable!
    Enjoy the weather! It snowed here in Michigan... :(

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I L-O-V-E this outfit! The pink & purple looks great together - and the flowers on that cardi are SO cute! And I love how excited you are about Valentine's Day...HOORAY for love :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked your blog out too...love the boots :)

      Delete
  5. I love finding other AZ bloggers! New follower. Love the outfit!

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pics!!! enjoyed your blog...
    ..visit my blog too...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete

What up?