Friday, February 24, 2012

nerd




That pretty little bow on that pretty lil  "Express box sale" top...is attached to the shirt. A lot of peoples didn't get that when I wore it to work yesterday. I got a lot of "sooo is that like a necklace or a tie?" and "you look like a present". To which I would reply "neither" or "thanks. so do you". Then they walk away to n'er return again. I guess some people just don't get attached bow shirts. too bad so sad.

So yesterday turned out to be one of those days. The kind where you're swamped at work and you end up skipping the gym to make M&M cookie dough and watching recorded Ellen Shows instead. And to top it off you start choking on your {delish}cookies and milk and get mad at your husband for slapping your back too hard when he is trying to save your life. So that's just me then? man alive. Well it all turned around when we decided we needed to go to bed muy early and husb even turned off ESPN before we climbed into bed so we could scoop up the little Hoo and the three of us could snug up to fall into a delightful treep. Definitely needed.

Todaaaaaay starts the weekend! I love when that happens. It should be pretty pleasant. Shopping, steak dinner, home decor, dessert with some friends, and a restful Sunday of church and then the Oscars.

Please send me good wishful vibes to make it as long as possible :)

10 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS get mad at Brett when he slaps my back super hard. Yesterday I was extra ornery too, which got worse after I watched Project Runway. Anywho, here's me wishing you an EXTRA long and awesome weekend :)
    And people at work don't get my choice of outfits either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad someone can relate on those things! I was relating to your post about big groups not being your forte. I feel you :)

      Delete
  2. You look like a present?! hahaha, gotta love those people...... I think you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that top! Your co-workers just don't understand fashion. You look Fabulous. I used to skip the gym to go eat cookies or a cheeseburger lol. I no longer have a gym membership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Emma! And i think it must be some type of rule...you can't just skip the gym...you have to skip the gym AND eat something delicious and bad for you haha! It's worth it :)

      Delete
  4. Love your blog btw. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top. The naysayers are just not fashion forward :) SO THERE! Ha!

    And you had me giggling about the choking/getting mad at husband bit - are we twins, because that sounds exactly like something that would go down at my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting mad at husband twins!! hahaha that's hilar. I love that guy but he just doesn't know his own strength :)

      Delete
  6. Love this outfit! The bow makes it! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What up?