Friday, February 10, 2012

nicknames.

{my studly guys}

At the start of the year I told these two young bloods that they were getting new nicknames. I have about 10 mill for each of them but they are worn out and need a lunch break{even though 'Babe' will never go out of style}. So I put the idea in my brain and decided on calling them whatever comes out first. Which resulted in 'Guinea Pig' for Chris and 'Jungle Cat' for Hoosh. Hahahahaha. 

Chris served a mission in Peru. The people there fed him/ate Guinea Pig meat. GUINEA PIGS. He ate them. ew. He even had to prepare them himself sometimes ...if you know what I mean. If you don't then I'm not telling you because it will make me barf. But what are ya gonna do...he's in the Jungles of Peru and the natives hand him a guinea pig. He can't exactly politely decline and run to the Chick-Fil-A drive thru. And at the time of the name giving my mind was only focusing on his mission food for some reason. So it was either Guinea Pig or Old River Potato. So he can thank his lucky stars on that one. 

When Hooshie gets his hairs cut...his long legs appear and he looks a lil like a cat from behind.  And I think my mind may have not been able to separate itself from the whole Peru Jungle thing. Hence Jungle Cat. I mean....the heart wants what it wants. 

GP and JC love their new names {they hate them}.And Chris decided my new nickname will be 'Pinto Bean'. So now we're all happy{weird?} new-namesonians together.

...hey, it's better than poop face... :)

{Oh hello hat hair. It's nice to see you. You look great}

6 comments:

  1. hahahhaahahaha you're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets be honest and say that you still call them both poop face anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe KJ should be MJB since she's your sis.....Mexican Jumping Bean......

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAH "He can't exactly politely decline and run to the Chick-Fil-A drive thru." I did that on a mission trip to Brazil and ended up with Chicken Heart on my plate.


    tallgirlmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicken HEART!?! That's sick...didya like it ?:) My sis-in-law is on a mission in Brazil right now..wonder if she'll have to try it...

      Delete
  5. I think you should do a blog about stupid comments people make to blogs....like this one "wow that is so funny lol" mom

    ReplyDelete

What up?