Sunday, February 5, 2012

Puppy Chow

Hoosh Sport Hayes. Before his haircut.
Just made this out of a popcorn tin...for H's food. nbd.
My poor little poopsie. He has allergies. I sent him to the vet with his father. But he just came back with zero answers and a $20 bottle of dog ear cleaner {wtheck? haha}. But the lil man is rubbing his face like a craze and getting lil allergy bumps... and google tells me his symptoms are allergies. And apparently I need to trust google more than the vet. Because google is a billionaire and the vet is an idiot. So this weekend I went to PetSmart and prutty much spent my entire Friday night carefully reading each and every nutrition label of all the different brands of food on 4 {yes, FOUR} aisles of various dog foods. worth it. We walked out with some pretty penny pricey organic "goodforyourtummyandskin" food. Plus the spoiled rotten Hoo also got the deluxe package at the pet salon on Saturday. Anything for that yittle poop faced sweet butt.

4 comments:

  1. Jazzy has allergies too! What I learned is wheat and corn are major allergy causes. So, if you eliminate those, it will most likely help your pup. I have Jazzy on a grain free venison food from California Naturals, that coupled with NuVet supplements seems to help her allergies. Let me know if you have any more questions. I've become quite the researcher/semi-expert on doggy allergies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh grrreat! I betcha you could tell me more than that vet. I'll keep that in mind :)

      Delete
  2. Haha Loved the line about google being a billionaire. Made my night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What up?