Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another hump with a handful of diddies.





{one} So yesterday I got my white panted outfit on, achieved a nice amount of hair volume on top and got an extremely pin thin, side fishtail braid going on bottom and ready for a pleasant photo or two. And then we stepped outside and found a stupid visit from Mr. PsychoWind had been arranged. Not my favorite visitor. But it did turn out to be quite humorous…the picture taking and the picture viewing. 

{two} There is an older gentleman at my office who is a hilarious and inappropriate New Yorker. I’ve learned that his fave thing to do out of all his work tasks is to compliment the laaaadies…. from a distance…in an awesomely thick NY accent. The best one liners of the week so far… {imagine it with the accent…makes them even better} “If beauty were money… you’d be a billionaire” and “You’re hotter than a tamale eating hot sauce in the sun. whooowee!”. Hahahaha. Good show.

{three} For the past 3 or 4 weeks our trash bin, after being emptied {at 6 am. boo.}, has been left laying… flap open… on its side… in the middle of our street. This is just ours…no one else’s. Is there some garbage man tipping rule I’m not aware of?

{four} I am so overly excited for it to be this weekend. My BFIH will be here and we are hitting up a Ranger’s Spring Training game and I’m going to introduce her to the world of Arizona and all it has to offer. Just gotta get over this midweek hump…

Diddies done. Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. the guy down the street was sitting on the curb cursing in Japanese because his trash bin was laying on the ground with both wheels broken off... apparently were not the only victims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm gonna write a note to top off the trash next week. I'm not getting my wheels taken away.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this chic black and white look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wanted to pop it with a turquoise clutch but everything wasn't able to come together with that dang wind to deal with. :)

      Delete
  3. thank you so much for your prayers and visiting my blog. i love that outfit, very cute! i am a new follower.
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What up?