Monday, March 19, 2012

Dismal Dots



The weather app on my phone tells me this is supposed to be a surprisingly cold, rainy, windy, dark, dismal week. The way I have to use my windshield wipers, the goosebumps on the one quarter uncovered part of my arm, and my soggy wet pant legs…tell me the same dang thing. I personally think it’s rude. And I refuse to give into the dismality of it all because not only is it my birthday week but it’s also the first week of spring {i'll take bunnies and flowers thank you please}! I hear that the northern states are supposed to get big snow storms coming in.  I feel for you snow covered states. Really, I do.  Everyone boycott it with me...maybe it will change its mind. ‘It’ being the weather's mind of course. Because it has one of those. We can make picketing signs!!! No chance? Fine…hot cider, taco soup and fuzzy blankets it is. I’m cool wit dat.

On another note: I have found that the only pictures that I truly like of myself are the ones where I either look weird and awkward or just don’t look like myself at all. Does anyone else feel this way...or the exact opposite? That is why I like those hunchie/bendy weird pics above. And question: why would I choose to have 2 pairs of jeans that are almost exactly the same… in my 30 items? Mix it up ‘same-outfit wearing’ Waldo. Just noticed that. Buggin.

What am I going to watch while I eat my taco soup tonight….now that the Bachelor is over? Friends reruns it is!

5 comments:

  1. love the wide leg with the blouse.
    also, my weather app lies to me on a consistent basis so hopefully yours is lying too.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many cute outfits!! you need to go on a shopping spree with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge UK fan! Cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse! Great outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. are those the pants that you tried 2 of the exact same ones on at the store and was trying to decide which ones to get until you realized they were the same?! that was hilari! but cute outfit(:

    ReplyDelete

What up?