Friday, March 2, 2012

flower power


Wiki-wiki-wiki weekend! The end of the week is a beautiful voluptuous gorgeous thing. I love it more than chips & dip. This weekend we have vowed to do things that make us happy and nothing else...including lots of time at the park with our dogs and nieces in this beautiful weather,  and organizing & cleaning our house in preparation for my Best Friend's arrival next week {!!!}. { Just the being clean makes me happy...not the actual cleanie part. Ob.} I hope you all have an awesome weekend! 

ps. not the biggest fan of the styling of this outfit. I love the headband. But I look forward to styling it differently for another one of my 30 ‘fits.  That’s the beauty of the 30 for 30.


6 comments:

  1. adorable! i love those two colors together!
    your weekend sounds sooooo relaxing, hope you enjoy it!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank ya! I definitely plan to...and right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Mustard is my favorite color and this whole outfit screams spring! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you styled it perfectly! LOVE the two colors together, and with the flower, so dang cute! Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned! Enjoy the time with your man, puppies and nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this colorful ensemble! You look Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. love this outfit. so beyond cute. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What up?