Thursday, March 29, 2012

Three guys.

Three problems on me little mind. Three guys. Three situations I know not what to do. I may need some advice from those with owl wisdom. 

Winston

The pup we saved from a flesh wound death{doesn't he just look like a Winston?}. We got a little attached. And yesterday when I called the doggie ER that we took him to {to find out his condition} they told me after you drop off a stray they won’t give you any info. Rude & why? I just want to know if they found any owners so he doesn’t have to be unjustly put to sleep. I feel helpless and worried about the lil bear cub. Boo hoo. 





Giorgio

Someone murdered our beloved butler cactus, Giorgio!  Two nights ago just one limb was down & last night the apparent vendetta driven killer decided to slash his prickly limbs in the middle of the night.  Probably some hooli’s with their pants hanging below their bums. Should I go with hidden camera or boobie trap?

 


Oscar

So our two dogs are both fully potty trained and always go potty pot outside. But my sister’s dog, Kobe, that lives with us has this one lil spot inside that he likes to ‘mark’…every. single. day.  A wee bit of pee on the corner of the kitchen trash can. So when I got my shiny new Oscar can {mentioned yesterday}, we bleached the floor and sprayed the can with the stuff that is supposed to repel dogs and crossed our fingers that it was the specific can he liked to wet and not the spot. Wrong-o. Day one of the new trash can in its spot.  Pee. We love yittle Kobe {despite his Lakers name} but this can no longer happen when it involves my weirdly-loved trash can. Someone has to have a solution to have a dog stop marking a spot. Holy jambalaya. PLEASE!

13 comments:

  1. Haha oh funny girl! I really hope they don't put the poor little pup to sleep. And I need to see a pic of this Oscar you keep speaking of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK! I need to take pics of my kitchen anyway because I just painted and decorated a lil. I'll get on that.

      Delete
  2. first of all, I think it is precious and hilarious how attached you are to the trash can :-P I just don't know what else you could do to repel the pup from wanting to pee on it..hm :/ but I will say, maybe he loves that trash can more than you, he did pee on it you see :-O he thinks it's his! LOL As for the poor dog you guys rescued, maybe just pay them a visit just to find out what happened with him..? He sure is cute, I know I'd definitely want to know! Happy Thursday girly :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good points. I think I am going to stop at the humane society and see if he has been transferred there. Happy Thurs to you!

      Delete
  3. Can you get any more info about the puppy?? I sure hope he is okay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO strict about their rules at the animal hospital. So I think I will pay a lil visit to the animal shelter to see if he's been transferred there. poor thing.

      Delete
  4. poor winston... :(
    giorgio is hot! but broken. hope he feels better soon.
    oscar? oscar looks like a cousin of sharkie's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Oscar is the trash can's name. And Kobe is the Yorkie! Haahha..I know..I'm confusing. Yes he does look like your pup! Love Yorkies :)So Sharkie doesn't mark the trash can does he?

      Delete
  5. Aww what sweet lil pups!
    www.Alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable! Good luck figuring everything out. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love little pups!! Cute blog- happy to have found it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are GORGEOUS! I know you're not in this post but I was also looking at the ones below and your hubby is very lucky man :) okay, he's very handsome! You two should model!!!

    I hope you get some info about Winston...what a cutie! Bless his heart, and I'm sending him kisses from here in Pittsburgh!

    And yes, I say set a trap, like a mousetrap or some nails to hurt the vandal whose hurting your cactus! Its so awesome and someone is an asshole for hurting it!

    And poor Oscar the trash can! haha Kobe is a cutie, and with a face like his, I'm sure he thinks he can get away with anything! I don't have a pup of my own, but I hope you find a solution soon! Maybe a similar trash can outside?

    Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, and here's to a wonderful new week ahead!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment just made my day. Thanks so much! And I agree with all your comments...I'm working on all of the above. haha!

      Delete

What up?