Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Daydreaming

Still praying for my cousin, Jakelle. She’s stable and showing good signs as far as I know today. Her cute little body and sweet spirit are fighting to come through this. Faith &  prayers. 




Arizona is so perfectly glorious this time of year. Just insanely ‘lets-stay-outside-all-the-time-even-though-we-are-not-the-biggest-fan-of-the-outdoors’ beautiful. I think an elaborate picnic at the park is definitely in order for this awesomely long Easter weekend. Avocado chicken salad, favorite music playing in the background, strawberry peach smoothies, the dogs running free {and not peeing on the trash can}, a nice game of leisurely catch {where I can’t ruin the game because it’s just for fun}. 

Yup…sounds great…looks like I’m going to be daydreaming about that while I’m at work all day today.


4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, and what a cute outfit! :) Also, sending happy thoughts to your cousin, I hope everything turns out okay in the end! So glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog today as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit and cute dog!!!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a Cute cardi and puppy!

    ReplyDelete

What up?