Monday, April 23, 2012

the END.





Here is my 30th of the thirty. I successfully put together 30 outfits with 30 pieces of clothing. And it only took 2 whole months......

I asked Chris to take pick-chas with me for my very last outfit. And he boobed about it the whole way to the bridge. He had a situation with shooting body wash into his eyeball in the shower yesterday and its still red and a lil puffy. Hence the side-face pictures of him. But at least I got some smiles :)

I plan to continue to do outfit posts with items other than these thirty. It's still my one creative outlet in life for the moment. It's good for my health. So farewell thirty items and hello to the rest of my closet....I'm ready for you. 

12 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you did that! I'd like to try that sometime, I'm going to go back now and look at all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits.. I need to go shopping with you!! Move back to Texas!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok done. Haha! I wish we could be girlfriends!

      Delete
  3. gorgeous darling! follow me? :)

    Blessings,
    Julianna Danielle<3
    www.theperfectparfait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 different outfits with only 30 pieces, that's an awesome project! I love your skirt btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching the tail end of this, shuck! I love this idea! I have such a small wardrobe, I applaud anyone who can rock only 30 pieces (if only for 30 outfits). This pink skirt is fantastic! And the photos are so adorable. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to do but I'm gonna wait a while til I try it again :)

      Delete
  6. oh no, i hope his eye is feeling better. but these are adorable pictures! love your bright skirt!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK - I'm inspired to maybe do the same 'cuz us guys need the fashion tips more than you. Could you come by and sew Giranimals on my clothes that match each other please?? AND.....leaves notes for "in" or "out"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you high right now? Hahaha I think so...... And yes I will be glad to :)

      Delete

What up?