Sunday, April 8, 2012

M&Ms Song

This weekend we were privileged to attend a big Sports-themed par-tay put on by our fun-hilarious-spunky-sweet-loving cousins. They know how to do parties for real. My favorite people quality. And I was so so flattered to be included in the bunch that was being celebrated for our Mar-Apr birthdays. They went all out and to infinity and beyond. Cake, presents, party person banners, party crowns, performances, a proper party feast, swimming and LOTS of good company. I can't even begin to explain how refreshing that is. Doin work. 

My little Kailey butt.                                                                         I spy my #5 guy.
                                                                                                               So proud he has cousins cool enough to have C's jerseys. 

My amaze cousin, Summer, wrote a song for each person whose birthday was being celebrated. WROTE A SONG. About them for them. These girls love to perform & we love watching them. hahaha. I'm a little obsessed with my song. Well....I've never had a song written about me before. It's perfect. 

Lolo and Summy. I've always looked up to these two. Aren't they the cutest? 

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than good company! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves it!!! The perfect BDay song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...that's hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What up?