Thursday, April 19, 2012

no title necessary


Went out to take pics and the camera batt was dead. So this is what my phone snow white pulled out for us. Thanks snow. 

I am having a 'not great' time at work. So I don't have much to say. Except that it all begins this weekend. "It all" of course meaning THE HEAT. The sweet, dry "just get me naked and in a tub of flavored ice cubes or I might start blistering just from the thought" Arizona heat. It's supposed to be 102 this weekend. Degrees. 102 degrees. But I still just want to get to the dangbang weekend.  Just get me there and give me kabobs and put me on a nice big pop-able float in my mom's pool. And that is where I will stay.

High five.

4 comments:

  1. Aw I'm sorry you're having a crap time at work! Believe me, I know what it's like! I hope you can overcome it or get the heck out of there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for this. That's good advice right there. I hope it gets better or I will have to GTFOOT. ha!

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous! Girl, I am SO ready for the weekend too! And WOW I thought it was hot here in Texas but you got me beat. Have a GREAT weekend! :]

    ReplyDelete

What up?