Monday, April 9, 2012

Outfit #26


Only 4 more outfits left with these restricting 30 pieces of wear. And I can't say that I'm none too happy about it. I'm going shopping to celebrate when that day 30 hits like a biznatch.

I had the most marvelous of all Easter weekends. My favorite little sister was here visiting from Utah and we partied it up. Oh goodness I LOVE my family so much. I am so excited to see all those peeps in these upcoming months of vacations.

And in other news: TODAY marks two years since we moved to Arizona! Two years ago we moseyed into this place with our one car and everything we had in a trailer attached to the back. We stayed in a Motel 6, ate Taco Bell and didn’t even have a clue as to where we were going to end up or what we were going to be doing. So much has changed since then. It’s crazy. But all is well & we love it here. <3

7 comments:

  1. I love denim shirts!! SO CUTE! I love Arizona, that's where I am from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a denim shirt i've been eyeballing and i think you've just convinced me to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO cute! I could never do this 30 day 30 articles of clothing thing, props girrrrrl :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! It turned out to be hard word and I can't wait to wear something else. Hahaha!

      Delete
  4. I've been following your blog for awhile now and I am so impressed with the love you have in your family and how you just go for what you want to make such an abundant life for you and your 'peeps' keep the blog coming! oh, and you are adorable you must have a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete

What up?