Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sometimes it seems like I'm high




Wha-ohhh. Watch out. Weird mood ta-day. Apparently that is what-a happens when I gots too much life running amuck. Any my husband made me watch Star Wars three days ago and I’m still so confused about the popularity of it?  And I feel like I may pass out any second. And I am laughing while on the verge of tears. And I think it’s affecting the people around me because I legitimately just saw/heard a human man bark like a dog to another human and then walk away like it was normal. 

It’s clearly HUMP DAY.

{one} Can the poses in these pictures be discussed? Let’s not pull a fart in an elevator and pretend like they aren’t there. This must’ve been the beginning of this mood because my mind  can’t appropriately recall the happenings of this shoot. All I know is that I was throwing up gang signs and whipping my hair like Willow Smith.  And these are the best of the bunch. 

{two} Kentucky won all of March Madness! And my bracket got second place out of my whole stupid office.  And I was rewarded with a hefty gift card to Amazon.com for it. It pays to be married to a sports fanatic. 

{three} I am feeling the effects of the adventure bug bite. This could be a good or a bad thing.  Have I mentioned before that I’ve never had a job longer than 10 months? Or that we’ve never lived in one place longer than a year? Or that we’ve never gone longer than year and a half without buying a new car? Or that we’ve never gone longer than probably 3 months without leaving the state for one reason or another? Well it seems that we’re coming up on about every single one of those deadlines. Too much stability……craving change…..I may get dramatic. Could be a new job….could be a nice colorful face tattoo… not even I know. Yet….

{four} I am a victim of being bullied at work. Ok..not so much. Just thought I would throw the ‘bullying’ word out there like everyone else. Since it’s completely overused these days. Like in my case for example. Some rude and non-hilarious girls ‘reply all’ to an email with some sarcastic and jealous comments about me. And I did not care at all about it. Like not even enough to feel sorry for myself {which usually comes pretty easy.ha}. And then my boss comes up to me while I’m laughing with a friend about  his hilar slip n’ slide with soap gone awry incident…and gives me a gift card for “all the crap I took”. They’re just throwing gift cards at me left and round. And I say... keep the emails coming.

{five} I am going to Idaho next weekend!!! My paper-chain-in-my-head countdown is on. Never thought I would be so happy to return to that tundra. But I am. So excited to have a trip with my girlfriends and visit my old college town and relive memories. Good ol’ Rexburg. 

I hope everyone gets Thursday as their Friday this week!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. um...took the words right out of me mouth. Hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Yay for wed the hump day of the week! Love this look, and the lighting is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! My husb impresses with those photog skills :)

      Delete
  3. first of all... no words to explain the gang sign pose. second... yay for adult high school drama that you get gift cards for!! and last... you're strange. And another last... human barking like a dog? I'm gonna start doing that to confuse people like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that was the best moment of my day...the dog thing. I thought I was dreaming for a quick slick. Can't wait to see your bum tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. i have got to put my foot down about the face tatoo idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah love that you're throwin up random gang signs in your photo! must be your inner gangsta coming out! and YAY for you gettin gift cards because of some mean girls. haters gonna hate!

    ReplyDelete

What up?