Friday, May 4, 2012

How you know you're busy....

You know those cute 'what's in my purse' posts that people do? With the perfectly placed never-used cosmetics peeking out of the designer bag. Yeah...this isn't one of those. This is a picture of the moment I dumped my purse out at the end of a recent busy day... 


I just need to point out that...when you carry around a magic Aladdin style lamp {can you spot it?}, a metal pencil cup and a very padded bra with you everywhere you go...for days without noticing.....you have a busy problem. I mean....a magic lamp?! And not to mention 7 pens. SEVEN. 

Don't mind....because ....It's MAY!!!!!! What a great month. May is one of the top 2 busiest months of the year for me and mine. The good kind of busy. Busy celebrating all kinds of dealios. We have FIVE family member's birthdays. Mothers day. An out of state road trip. Memorial day. A graduation. And weekend visitors coming to town. 

It all starts today. I love you, May. 

5 comments:

  1. i saw the lamp! i saw it. my bag is a crapshow as well. you are not alone. not even a little!
    happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? A really padded bra in your purse!? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious! that's totally how my purse is, and i hate when i see those posts with like 2 things in it. this totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your purse has been stealing pens from my purse. No matter how many I put in there, they ALL disappear. And I'm too terrified to dump out my purse...who knows what disturbing things are lurking in there :|
    P.S. I laughed out loud at your padded bra!

    ReplyDelete

What up?