Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The New BACH-ETTE Review


Last night was the night. The night of excitement and strategy. The night of the telly getting yelled at out of sheer frustration of the stupidity of the fug cheese faces that aren't there for the 'right reasons'. Of course I am talking about the Bachelorette: Draft Night. Cereal business here.

Can I just say that I am pretty extremely disappointed with the guys included in this season of the bach-ette. Emily is a gorgeous, sweet, petite, disney-princess voiced, perfect veneered toothed, fiercely protective, life-sized barbie mama. America's sweetheart...if you will. So naturally I was planning on following 25 man-hunks of hotness vying for her heart (we as a society like looking at attractive people, no?). But that is not what I beheld. Seriously...I don't agree with these man-children....Wolf man.....Al-e Ale-jandro......Stevie the cheevy....exciteable caveman....egg cuddler...Cologne the french man and the talk of his own town....and....AND....Michael a.k.a.....The Beast turned prince....the moment he transforms. Try to tell me this is not the same man.....


Bahahahaha! At least brothers? I'll take it.

No I do not agree but I will still watch faithfully. And dissect every square inch of image that shows up on the screen. The outfits...the freak outs...the body language...the camera-man mess ups...It's the American way of life ok.

I'm not too comfortable with my picks this season. But just so everyone can root for me......here are our draft pick results....

Melissa:  Ryan - Mr. Perfection sans the hair & Travis - the unknown leftovers that won't win...I was last pick with this one


Kimmie:  Arie - RacecarArizonaman & Chris - I look like a Russian


Rhyll:  Doug - first impression rose Dad & Charlie - The bulldog lover with the speech prob


Chris: Sean - fitness fit baby face & Jef - Bruno Mars hair... with one 'f'


 Good luck and may the most entertaining man win. 

4 comments:

  1. YES YES YESSSSSS!!!! i hate ryan's stupid HAIR. he's a total cheeseball but emily loves it. kind of love arie! also kind of love jef with one "f"

    stevie just needs to go. i seriously don't understand how he even got on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that "Stevie" has the same name as me.. he is gross! i am rooting for Jef. I think he is the pick! i actually agree with the same picks as Chris.. Good Luck Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that "Stevie" has the same name as me.. he is gross! i am rooting for Jef. I think he is the pick! i actually agree with the same picks as Chris.. Good Luck Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all for making "Stevie" our most hated bachelor. He's just all kinds of stupid. Normally I'm not that mean or blunt, but only two shows in and I'm so over him. My two picks are Ryan and Arie. I think she has a thing for the fact that one of them is a race car driver. And I'm sorry, Ryan can just pack up his bag and come on home with me. he's scrumptious! (sorry hubby) Love love love your recaps of the show!

    ReplyDelete

What up?