Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today it's all about him.






Well he did win the famous Bach-ette draft challenge...fair and square. So he got his choice of any meal in the world...and Mr. Protein-is-my-Life chose ribeye, asparagus and sweet potates. Fitting. And I even let him grill it himself. And then sit in my pink floatie. It was my service for the day. Next season I am going to be a serious Bach prediction competitor....and I may have said that last time when he won...but this time I mean it. 

So between this grilled meal, the day date with our swadorable {sweet & adorb} nieces and the thunderstorm that is happening right this moment....it's been a lovely Sat. Have I ever mentioned that I live for weekends? Because I do. 

2 comments:

  1. yum that steak looks delish! Just discovered your blog and now following! I'd love if you followed me back, I'm hosting an iPhone case giveaway currently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm. and now i want steak even though its 12pm. thats fine. i just have to find someone to make it for me now.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What up?