Monday, January 28, 2013

Our Bach Pics - Sean's Season

I have a ton of thoughts and jokes about this season of The Bachelor. Unfortunately, I don't have the time. But we did have our traditional draft. So I will post our official picks for proof. This season there are 5 of us having Bach-watching parties so we allowed every contestant to be chosen twice. And here they are folks...may the best Melissa win. (and yes we do label them and don't bother to learn their names)

Melissa- Katie Holmes and my brother's girlfriend
DesireeCatherine

Chris- My brother's girlfriend and wedding dress
CatherineLindsay

Allison- Adoption and Katie Holmes
AshleeDesiree

Christie- Wedding dress and political girl
LindsayLesley

Kimmie- Adoption girl and big boobs
AshleeSelma


8 comments:

  1. You guys are hilarious! I would have loved to participate in something like this...unfortunately I hate surprises so I looked up who won! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WTF are all of those spammy posts? Oh and big boobs is actually Alice Cullen... and Im regretting my choice already!?!!! I will be happy if anyone but Chris wins this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like one-armed Sarah & Big Boobs (:

    ReplyDelete

What up?